-->

Make A Picture Collage for Facebook

Make A Picture Collage For Facebook - Heather published recently about how to use Statigram to develop a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram pictures. I thought I would share another alternative for those that may not be on Instagram or might want a custom collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

Make A Picture Collage For Facebook


I only change my desktop wallpaper as soon as a year (or less) and believed it was time to refresh up with some of my favorite Disney images. The first action is to congregate the images you wish to use for your collage. If you use a program to arrange your pictures, then you most likely currently recognize with utilizing it to pick photos you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are a lot of various programs out there that do this, I will not cover those techniques here.

If you don't use an arranging program, no problem, you can go through your folders and select some photos by CTRL+ clicking the pictures you want to use (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



When all your pictures are chosen, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then right click and choose Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the images because folder (or ideal click > paste.

As soon as all your pictures are gathered, the enjoyable starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to develop easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about getting going and the various features of the program.

I save all my pictures on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A Great Deal Of them and cannot fit them on my maker. I also want to just use my device for conserving and running programs, this assists keep it fast. So, after setting up (which was surprisingly QUICKLY and EASY-- YAY) I selected for Picasa to just search My Files,

My Photos, and Desktop. The factor I did this is due to the fact that 1) I use another program for picture organization and don't need all of my pictures arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. In this manner, I would have the ability to add a folder of pictures simply produce a collage.

To bring in the photos I wished to use, I picked "Import":.



Then, selected to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my pictures were conserved, picked open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to include a Folder Title, proceed and get in a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click the Create Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or play with different things to see exactly what you like. If you are producing a Facebook Cover, you will want to alter the Page Format to Customized and get in the measurements 851 × 315. If you are creating wallpaper, you can use the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see what size you must make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you desire, if you are producing a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive as well as conserve it as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's exactly what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I ENJOY it! So FAST therefore SIMPLE! A lot of magic memories recorded with people I enjoy, that I can enjoy each and every single day on my computer system Make A Picture Collage For Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel