-->

How to Make A Picture Collage for Facebook

How To Make A Picture Collage For Facebook - Heather posted last week about how to use Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram images. I believed I would share another choice for those that may not be on Instagram or might desire a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Picture Collage For Facebook


I just alter my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with a few of my preferred Disney pictures. The first step is to congregate the photos you want to utilize for your collage. If you utilize a program to arrange your images, then you most likely already are familiar with using it to pick pictures you want to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Because there are many various programs out there that do this, I will not cover those methods here.

If you do not use an arranging program, no issue, you can go through your folders and select some images by CTRL+ clicking on the pictures you wish to use (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



As soon as all your pictures are selected, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or ideal click > copy), then ideal click and choose Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos in that folder (or best click > paste.

When all your images are gathered, the fun begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to create simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about getting going and the different functions of the program.

I save all my photos on external harddrives since I have A LOT of them and cannot fit them on my device. I also like to only use my maker for conserving and running programs, this assists keep it quick. So, after setting up (which was remarkably QUICK and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to only search My Files,

My Photos, and Desktop. The factor I did this is because 1) I utilize another program for photo company and don't need all my photos arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. This method, I would be able to include a folder of images just produce a collage.

To bring in the images I desired to use, I chose "Import":.



Then, picked to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my photos were saved, picked open, then picked Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, go ahead and enter a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click the Produce Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or play with various things to see what you like. If you are producing a Facebook Cover, you will wish to alter the Page Format to Customized and enter the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Monitor default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you must make your wallpaper.

When you get whatever set the way you desire, if you are producing a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive as well as conserve it as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's exactly what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So QUICKLY therefore EASY! So lots of magic memories caught with people I love, that I can take pleasure in every single day on my computer How To Make A Picture Collage For Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel