-->

How to Make A Facebook Collage

How To Make A Facebook Collage - Heather published last week about the best ways to use Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram pictures. I believed I would share another option for those that might not be on Instagram or might desire a customized collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Facebook Collage


I only alter my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and believed it was time to freshen up with some of my favorite Disney images. The first step is to congregate the pictures you want to utilize for your collage. If you utilize a program to arrange your photos, then you probably currently recognize with utilizing it to choose images you desire to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are many various programs out there that do this, I won't cover those techniques here.

If you don't utilize an arranging program, no problem, you can go through your folders and select some pictures by CTRL+ clicking on the pictures you wish to utilize (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



Once all of your pictures are chosen, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or best click > copy), then right click and select Produce New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos because folder (or right click > paste.

As soon as all of your images are gathered, the enjoyable begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to produce easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about beginning and the different functions of the program.

I save all my photos on external harddrives because I have A Great Deal Of them and can't fit them on my machine. I likewise like to just utilize my device for conserving and running programs, this helps keep it quickly. So, after installing (which was surprisingly FAST and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to just browse My Documents,

My Images, and Desktop. The reason I did this is since 1) I use another program for photo organization and don't require all of my pictures arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. This method, I would have the ability to include a folder of pictures simply create a collage.

To bring in the pictures I wished to use, I chose "Import":.



Then, chosen to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my photos were conserved, selected open, then picked Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to add a Folder Title, go ahead and enter a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click the Produce Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or have fun with various things to see what you like. If you are creating a Facebook Cover, you will wish to alter the Page Format to Custom and go into the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can use the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see what size you ought to make your wallpaper.

When you get whatever set the method you desire, if you are producing a wallpaper, then click on the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive as well as save it as your wallpaper. If you are producing a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's exactly what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So FAST therefore SIMPLE! A lot of magic memories caught with individuals I like, that I can delight in each day on my computer How To Make A Facebook Collage!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel