-->

How to Find Videos On Facebook App

In this short article, we will reveal you on How To Find Videos On Facebook App with these 3 easy ideas!

Last time when I had to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be found.



I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android smart device?

The response is, I do not know. Truly!

However I have done a mini research and I discover people grumbling the very same problem as me. I have found that Facebook team does not care about these complains so exactly what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 options or 3 tips to view Facebook published videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

How To Find Videos On Facebook App


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's begin initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Just browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded videos.



5. You can also utilize this to search videos of your good friend. Simply input "

Idea 2: Utilizing Browser

In this approach, you can attempt any web browser however I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a little bit and you will discover "Videos" area after photos. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Produce your own Video album.

This last suggestion will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just produce your very own video album then submit all your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.

Into you!
With all of this 3 suggestions, you ought to have the ability to find your old and brand-new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all of the complains, Facebook ought to repair this concern immediately. Why is it difficult for them to fix this anyhow?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel