-->

How Do You Make A Collage On Facebook

How Do You Make A Collage On Facebook - Heather published recently about ways to use Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I believed I would share another option for those that may not be on Instagram or might desire a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How Do You Make A Collage On Facebook


I just change my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and thought it was time to refurbish with some of my preferred Disney photos. The very first step is to congregate the pictures you desire to utilize for your collage. If you utilize a program to organize your images, then you probably currently are familiar with utilizing it to choose images you desire to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Because there are numerous various programs out there that do this, I will not cover those techniques here.

If you do not utilize an organizing program, no issue, you can go through your folders and select some pictures by CTRL+ clicking on the photos you wish to utilize (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



As soon as all of your pictures are chosen, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then right click and select Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos because folder (or right click > paste.

Once all of your pictures are collected, the fun starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to produce easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about getting going and the various features of the program.

I keep all of my images on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A Great Deal Of them and can't fit them on my maker. I also prefer to just utilize my device for saving and running programs, this assists keep it fast. So, after installing (which was remarkably FAST and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to only search My Files,

My Photos, and Desktop. The reason I did this is because 1) I use another program for picture organization and do not require all of my images arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. This method, I would be able to include a folder of pictures just create a collage.

To generate the pictures I desired to utilize, I chose "Import":.



Then, selected to import from "Folder ...":.



I navigated to the folder where my pictures were conserved, selected open, then picked Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those images:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to include a Folder Title, proceed and enter a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will show up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click on the Develop Collage icon. You can use the default settings or play with various things to see what you like. If you are creating a Facebook Cover, you will desire to alter the Page Format to Custom and get in the measurements 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Display default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you ought to make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you want, if you are creating a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive in addition to save it as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I ENJOY it! So FAST and so EASY! Many magic memories caught with people I like, that I can delight in every single day on my computer How Do You Make A Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel