-->

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook

Did you create your Facebook fan page and now you don't desire it anymore? Perhaps you began over from scratch and your brand-new page is so much better, so you do not require the old one anymore. Here's a basic one minute pointer on How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook.

This guide will show you the best ways to do it.

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook


As soon as you have actually logged in to Facebook, go to the Page you wish to delete. You can do this by searching for it utilizing the search box at the top of your page.

When you exist, click the "Edit Page" button situated near the top right hand corner of the Page, and then, in the appearing menu, pick the choice that says "Handle Permissions."



Now, near the "Delete Page" label, click the link that states "Delete [Name of the Page]," which is the one revealed in the next image:.



This will open a window where you will have to click "Delete Page" to confirm the action.

As soon as you have actually done this, the page will be deleted. Share How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook with your friends.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel