-->

Make A Facebook Collage

Make A Facebook Collage - Heather published last week about how to use Statigram to create a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I believed I would share another alternative for those that may not be on Instagram or might want a customized collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

Make A Facebook Collage


I only change my desktop wallpaper as soon as a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with a few of my preferred Disney images. The extremely first step is to congregate the images you wish to use for your collage. If you use a program to arrange your pictures, then you most likely already are familiar with using it to select images you wish to use and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are a lot of different programs out there that do this, I will not cover those approaches here.

If you do not utilize an organizing program, no issue, you can go through your folders and pick some photos by CTRL+ clicking the photos you wish to use (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



As soon as all your photos are picked, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or best click > copy), then ideal click and select Develop New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the pictures in that folder (or best click > paste.

Once all of your photos are collected, the enjoyable begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to create easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about starting and the various features of the program.

I store all of my photos on external harddrives because I have A LOT of them and cannot fit them on my maker. I likewise want to just use my maker for conserving and running programs, this helps keep it fast. So, after installing (which was surprisingly QUICK and EASY-- YAY) I picked for Picasa to only browse My Files,

My Images, and Desktop. The factor I did this is due to the fact that 1) I utilize another program for picture company and don't require all of my pictures arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. In this manner, I would have the ability to add a folder of pictures simply develop a collage.

To generate the images I wished to utilize, I selected "Import":.



Then, chosen to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my images were conserved, picked open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those images:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, go ahead and enter a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click the Create Collage icon. You can use the default settings or have fun with different things to see what you like. If you are developing a Facebook Cover, you will wish to alter the Page Format to Customized and get in the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are developing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Display default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see what size you must make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you desire, if you are creating a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive in addition to wait as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's exactly what my wallpaper appeared like when I was done:.



I LOVE it! So QUICKLY therefore SIMPLE! Numerous magic memories recorded with individuals I love, that I can take pleasure in each day on my computer system Make A Facebook Collage!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel