-->

How to See Videos On Facebook

In this short article, we will show you on How To See Videos On Facebook with these 3 simple tips!

Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be discovered.



I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they now?

Well, I examine it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why cannot I view it on Facebook app using Android smartphone?

The response is, I do not know. Truly!

But I have done a small research study and I find people complaining the exact same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 options or 3 ideas to see Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To See Videos On Facebook


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's begin first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will discover your uploaded videos.



5. You can likewise use this to browse videos of your pal. Simply input "

Idea 2: Using Browser

In this approach, you can attempt any internet browser but I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a little bit and you will find "Videos" area after images. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Produce your own Video album.

This last pointer will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to images utilizing Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your very own video album then upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I already attempted it and it worked.

Into you!
With all of this 3 suggestions, you need to have the ability to find your old and new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all the complains, Facebook needs to repair this problem right now. Why is it hard for them to fix this anyhow?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel