-->

How to Make A Collage On Facebook Timeline

How To Make A Collage On Facebook Timeline - Heather posted last week about the best ways to use Statigram to develop a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram pictures. I believed I would share another choice for those that may not be on Instagram or may want a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Collage On Facebook Timeline


I only alter my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and believed it was time to refresh up with a few of my favorite Disney pictures. The first step is to congregate the photos you want to use for your collage. If you use a program to organize your pictures, then you most likely currently recognize with using it to select images you wish to use and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are many various programs out there that do this, I won't cover those techniques here.

If you do not utilize an arranging program, no issue, you can go through your folders and choose some images by CTRL+ clicking on the pictures you wish to use (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



Once all of your images are picked, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then best click and pick Produce New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the pictures because folder (or right click > paste.

When all your photos are collected, the enjoyable begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to produce simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about beginning and the different features of the program.

I save all my images on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A LOT of them and can't fit them on my maker. I likewise prefer to just utilize my maker for saving and running programs, this assists keep it quickly. So, after setting up (which was surprisingly QUICKLY and EASY-- YAY) I picked for Picasa to only browse My Files,

My Photos, and Desktop. The factor I did this is since 1) I utilize another program for image organization and don't need all my images arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. By doing this, I would be able to add a folder of photos just produce a collage.

To generate the photos I wished to use, I picked "Import":.



Then, picked to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my images were saved, chosen open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those images:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to include a Folder Title, go ahead and go into a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click the Produce Collage icon. You can use the default settings or play with various things to see exactly what you like. If you are producing a Facebook Cover, you will desire to alter the Page Format to Custom and get in the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are developing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you ought to make your wallpaper.

When you get whatever set the method you desire, if you are developing a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive in addition to wait as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's exactly what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So FAST therefore SIMPLE! A lot of magic memories captured with individuals I love, that I can take pleasure in every day on my computer system How To Make A Collage On Facebook Timeline!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel