-->

How to Find Videos On Facebook Mobile

In this post, we will reveal you on How To Find Videos On Facebook Mobile with these 3 simple tips!

Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were no place to be found.



I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Well, I check it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why cannot I see it on Facebook app utilizing Android mobile phone?

The response is, I do not know. Really!

But I have done a mini research study and I discover individuals grumbling the same concern as me. I have found that Facebook group does not appreciate these grumbles so exactly what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to view Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To Find Videos On Facebook Mobile


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's start first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Just browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded videos.



5. You can likewise utilize this to browse videos of your pal. Just input "

Idea 2: Utilizing Browser

In this approach, you can attempt any browser however I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a little bit and you will discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Produce your own Video album.

This last tip will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to pictures using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just create your very own video album then publish all your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.

Into you!
With all of this 3 pointers, you must have the ability to discover your old and new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all the grumbles, Facebook needs to fix this concern right now. Why is it difficult for them to fix this anyhow?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel