-->

How to Create A Photo Collage On Facebook

How To Create A Photo Collage On Facebook - Heather published recently about ways to utilize Statigram to develop a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I believed I would share another choice for those that may not be on Instagram or might want a custom-made collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Create A Photo Collage On Facebook


I just change my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and believed it was time to freshen up with some of my preferred Disney pictures. The first step is to gather together the photos you desire to use for your collage. If you utilize a program to organize your photos, then you probably already are familiar with utilizing it to pick pictures you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Since there are a lot of various programs out there that do this, I won't cover those methods here.

If you don't use an organizing program, no issue, you can go through your folders and choose some pictures by CTRL+ clicking the images you desire to utilize (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



When all of your pictures are picked, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then right click and select Produce New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the images because folder (or best click > paste.

When all of your photos are gathered, the enjoyable starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to produce easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about getting going and the various features of the program.

I store all of my photos on external harddrives since I have A Great Deal Of them and cannot fit them on my machine. I likewise prefer to just use my maker for conserving and running programs, this helps keep it fast. So, after installing (which was remarkably FAST and EASY-- YAY) I picked for Picasa to just search My Files,

My Pictures, and Desktop. The factor I did this is because 1) I utilize another program for image organization and don't need all of my images organized in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. By doing this, I would be able to include a folder of photos just produce a collage.

To generate the photos I wished to use, I selected "Import":.



Then, picked to import from "Folder ...":.



I navigated to the folder where my photos were saved, picked open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, go ahead and enter a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the leading left corner.

Click on the Create Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or play with various things to see exactly what you like. If you are creating a Facebook Cover, you will wish to change the Page Format to Customized and enter the measurements 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can use the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see what size you must make your wallpaper.

When you get whatever set the method you desire, if you are developing a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive in addition to save it as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So QUICKLY therefore EASY! Many magic memories recorded with individuals I enjoy, that I can take pleasure in each and every single day on my computer How To Create A Photo Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel