-->

How Do I Hide My Birthday On Facebook

You can not register on Facebook till you offer a birthday and year on the indication up type. However you can easily conceal your birthday from the general public or friends on Facebook and avoid notice your good friends get about your birthday, How Do I Hide My Birthday On Facebook.

Birthday is really required everywhere on the internet in order to determine your age. Never ever provide a fake birth date to Facebook due to the fact that it becomes tough to change to the real one in the future. Facebook has an additional contact kind for asking for a birthday modification in your profile

How Do I Hide My Birthday On Facebook


1. Login into your Facebook account. Then click 'Modify My Profile' link under your Facebook avatar image at top right. Alternatively, you can directly access Edit profile page on Facebook after login.



2. Then select "Don't show my birthday in my profile" option from fall box next birthday field under 'Standard Information'.

You can pick "Show only day and month in my profile", if you wish to hide year of birth (actual age) and still enable you pal to see the day of birth.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel