-->

Find Videos On Facebook

In this post, we will show you on Find Videos On Facebook with these 3 basic pointers!

Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be discovered.



I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why cannot I see it on Facebook app using Android mobile phone?

The response is, I do not know. Actually!

However I have actually done a tiny research and I find people complaining the very same issue as me. I have found that Facebook team does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to view Facebook published videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

Find Videos On Facebook


Idea 1: Using Facebook App

Let's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded videos.



5. You can likewise utilize this to search videos of your buddy. Just input "

Idea 2: Utilizing Internet browser

In this technique, you can attempt any web browser but I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a bit and you will discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all your uploaded videos along with the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Create your own Video album.

This last idea will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to pictures utilizing Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply produce your very own video album then publish all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.

Into you!
With all this 3 suggestions, you need to have the ability to discover your old and new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all the complains, Facebook must repair this concern right away. Why is it hard for them to repair this anyway?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel