-->

How to See Facebook Videos

In this article, we will reveal you on How To See Facebook Videos with these 3 basic ideas!

Last time when I had to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be found.



I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they now?

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I see it on Facebook app using Android smart device?

The answer is, I have no idea. Actually!

However I have actually done a mini research study and I discover people grumbling the very same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not care about these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually found 3 options or 3 suggestions to view Facebook published videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

How To See Facebook Videos


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's begin first using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will discover your uploaded videos.



5. You can also use this to search videos of your buddy. Just input "

Idea 2: Using Internet browser

In this method, you can try any browser however I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a little bit and you will find "Videos" area after images. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all your uploaded videos along with the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Create your own Video album.

This last tip will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to pictures using Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your own video album then upload all your future videos there. Seriously! I currently attempted it and it worked.

Into you!
With all this 3 suggestions, you must be able to find your old and brand-new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all of the grumbles, Facebook should fix this concern right away. Why is it difficult for them to fix this anyway?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel