-->

How to Make A Photo Collage On Facebook

How To Make A Photo Collage On Facebook - Heather posted recently about how to use Statigram to develop a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram images. I thought I would share another alternative for those that might not be on Instagram or may desire a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Photo Collage On Facebook


I just change my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and thought it was time to refurbish with a few of my favorite Disney photos. The extremely first action is to collect together the images you want to utilize for your collage. If you use a program to arrange your pictures, then you most likely currently recognize with utilizing it to choose photos you desire to use and exporting them into a Folder. Because there are a lot of various programs out there that do this, I won't cover those methods here.

If you don't utilize an arranging program, no problem, you can go through your folders and select some pictures by CTRL+ clicking the pictures you wish to use (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



When all of your images are picked, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then right click and choose Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos in that folder (or best click > paste.

When all your pictures are collected, the fun begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to create easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about getting started and the various features of the program.

I save all my photos on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A LOT of them and cannot fit them on my machine. I likewise like to just utilize my device for conserving and running programs, this helps keep it fast. So, after setting up (which was remarkably QUICK and EASY-- YAY) I picked for Picasa to just browse My Files,

My Pictures, and Desktop. The factor I did this is due to the fact that 1) I utilize another program for photo company and don't require all my pictures arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. By doing this, I would be able to add a folder of pictures just develop a collage.

To bring in the images I wanted to utilize, I selected "Import":.



Then, picked to import from "Folder ...":.



I navigated to the folder where my pictures were conserved, selected open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, go on and get in a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click on the Develop Collage icon. You can use the default settings or play with various things to see exactly what you like. If you are developing a Facebook Cover, you will wish to change the Page Format to Custom and go into the measurements 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can use the [16:10] Widescreen Display default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you need to make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you want, if you are creating a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive as well as save it as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So QUICKLY and so EASY! Numerous magic memories captured with individuals I love, that I can take pleasure in each and every single day on my computer system How To Make A Photo Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel