-->

How Do You Make A Picture Collage On Facebook

How Do You Make A Picture Collage On Facebook - Heather posted last week about ways to utilize Statigram to develop a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram images. I believed I would share another choice for those that might not be on Instagram or may desire a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How Do You Make A Picture Collage On Facebook


I only alter my desktop wallpaper once a year (or less) and thought it was time to refurbish with a few of my favorite Disney photos. The very first step is to collect together the photos you desire to utilize for your collage. If you use a program to organize your pictures, then you probably currently recognize with utilizing it to choose images you wish to use and exporting them into a Folder. Because there are numerous various programs out there that do this, I will not cover those approaches here.

If you do not use an arranging program, no issue, you can go through your folders and select some photos by CTRL+ clicking the images you wish to utilize (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



Once all your photos are picked, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then ideal click and select Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the pictures in that folder (or best click > paste.

Once all your images are gathered, the fun starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and utilize to produce simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about getting started and the different functions of the program.

I store all of my pictures on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A LOT of them and cannot fit them on my machine. I likewise want to just utilize my device for saving and running programs, this assists keep it fast. So, after setting up (which was remarkably QUICKLY and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to only browse My Documents,

My Images, and Desktop. The factor I did this is due to the fact that 1) I utilize another program for picture company and don't require all of my photos arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. In this manner, I would have the ability to add a folder of images just develop a collage.

To generate the photos I wished to utilize, I picked "Import":.



Then, chosen to import from "Folder ...":.



I browsed to the folder where my photos were conserved, chosen open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those photos:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, go on and enter a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the leading left corner.

Click on the Produce Collage icon. You can use the default settings or have fun with various things to see exactly what you like. If you are producing a Facebook Cover, you will desire to alter the Page Format to Customized and enter the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are producing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see what size you must make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the way you want, if you are creating a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will conserve the collage to your harddrive as well as conserve it as your wallpaper. If you are developing a Facebook cover, then click Export and conserve. Here's what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So FAST therefore SIMPLE! A lot of magic memories recorded with individuals I love, that I can delight in each and every single day on my computer system How Do You Make A Picture Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel