-->

How Do You Make A Photo Collage On Facebook

How Do You Make A Photo Collage On Facebook - Heather posted recently about how to use Statigram to create a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I thought I would share another option for those that might not be on Instagram or might desire a customized collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

How Do You Make A Photo Collage On Facebook


I only change my desktop wallpaper when a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with a few of my favorite Disney pictures. The first step is to collect together the images you wish to use for your collage. If you utilize a program to arrange your pictures, then you most likely currently are familiar with utilizing it to select photos you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Since there are a lot of different programs out there that do this, I will not cover those techniques here.

If you don't use an arranging program, no problem, you can go through your folders and select some images by CTRL+ clicking the images you wish to utilize (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



As soon as all your images are selected, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then best click and choose Develop New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos because folder (or best click > paste.

As soon as all your photos are collected, the enjoyable starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to create simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi all about starting and the various functions of the program.

I keep all my images on external harddrives due to the fact that I have A LOT of them and can't fit them on my device. I likewise like to only use my maker for conserving and running programs, this assists keep it quickly. So, after installing (which was remarkably QUICK and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to only browse My Documents,

My Images, and Desktop. The reason I did this is since 1) I utilize another program for picture organization and do not require all of my images organized in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. This way, I would be able to add a folder of photos simply develop a collage.

To bring in the pictures I desired to utilize, I selected "Import":.



Then, selected to import from "Folder ...":.



I navigated to the folder where my pictures were conserved, chosen open, then chosen Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa looked like after it was done importing those images:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, proceed and enter a name there. Then, select "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click on the Produce Collage icon. You can use the default settings or play with different things to see exactly what you like. If you are developing a Facebook Cover, you will wish to change the Page Format to Custom-made and go into the measurements 851 × 315. If you are developing wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), select Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you ought to make your wallpaper.

When you get whatever set the method you desire, if you are creating a wallpaper, then click on the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive as well as wait as your wallpaper. If you are creating a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's exactly what my wallpaper appeared like when I was done:.



I LIKE it! So FAST therefore EASY! Numerous magic memories captured with people I enjoy, that I can enjoy every day on my computer system How Do You Make A Photo Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel