-->

Hide My Birthday On Facebook

You can not register on Facebook until you supply a birthday and year on the register type. But you can quickly hide your birthday from the public or friends on Facebook and avoid notice your friends get about your birthday, Hide My Birthday On Facebook.

Birthday is really required everywhere on the web in order to compute your age. Never ever supply a phony birth date to Facebook due to the fact that it ends up being difficult to alter to the genuine one in the future. Facebook has an additional contact form for requesting a birthday change in your profile

Hide My Birthday On Facebook


1. Login into your Facebook account. Then click 'Modify My Profile' link under your Facebook avatar image at top right. Alternatively, you can straight access Edit profile page on Facebook after login.



2. Then choose "Don't show my birthday in my profile" alternative from fall box next birthday field under 'Basic Info'.

You can choose "Show just day and month in my profile", if you wish to conceal year of birth (real age) and still enable you pal to see the day of birth.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel