-->

Make A Collage On Facebook

Make A Collage On Facebook - Heather posted recently about how to utilize Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram pictures. I believed I would share another option for those that may not be on Instagram or may desire a customized collage to utilize as a desktop wallpaper.

Make A Collage On Facebook


I only alter my desktop wallpaper once a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with some of my preferred Disney pictures. The first action is to collect together the pictures you desire to utilize for your collage. If you use a program to organize your photos, then you most likely already are familiar with utilizing it to select images you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Due to the fact that there are so many different programs out there that do this, I won't cover those approaches here.

If you don't use an arranging program, no problem, you can go through your folders and select some images by CTRL+ clicking on the images you desire to utilize (holding down the CTRL secret while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



When all of your pictures are chosen, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or best click > copy), then best click and select Create New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the images because folder (or right click > paste.

When all your photos are collected, the enjoyable starts!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to produce simple collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about getting began and the various features of the program.

I keep all of my pictures on external harddrives because I have A Great Deal Of them and cannot fit them on my maker. I also want to just utilize my maker for saving and running programs, this assists keep it quick. So, after setting up (which was surprisingly FAST and EASY-- YAY) I chose for Picasa to only search My Documents,

My Pictures, and Desktop. The factor I did this is due to the fact that 1) I utilize another program for picture organization and don't need all my images organized in Picasa too 2) It would take way too long. In this manner, I would have the ability to add a folder of pictures just create a collage.

To bring in the photos I wished to use, I chose "Import":.



Then, chosen to import from "Folder ...":.



I navigated to the folder where my photos were saved, selected open, then picked Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those pictures:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see an area to include a Folder Title, go ahead and go into a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark beside it.

The folder will appear in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click on the Create Collage icon. You can use the default settings or play with different things to see what you like. If you are producing a Facebook Cover, you will wish to alter the Page Format to Customized and get in the dimensions 851 × 315. If you are creating wallpaper, you can utilize the [16:10] Widescreen Screen default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see exactly what size you need to make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you desire, if you are producing a wallpaper, then click the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive along with conserve it as your wallpaper. If you are developing a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's exactly what my wallpaper looked like when I was done:.



I LOVE it! So QUICKLY therefore SIMPLE! Numerous magic memories captured with individuals I love, that I can take pleasure in every single day on my computer Make A Collage On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel