-->

How to Make A Collage Of Pictures On Facebook

How To Make A Collage Of Pictures On Facebook - Heather published last week about ways to use Statigram to produce a Facebook cover collage from your Instagram photos. I thought I would share another option for those that might not be on Instagram or might desire a custom-made collage to use as a desktop wallpaper.

How To Make A Collage Of Pictures On Facebook


I just alter my desktop wallpaper once a year (or less) and believed it was time to refurbish with a few of my preferred Disney images. The first step is to collect together the pictures you desire to use for your collage. If you use a program to organize your images, then you most likely currently recognize with using it to select images you wish to utilize and exporting them into a Folder. Because there are a lot of various programs out there that do this, I won't cover those methods here.

If you do not utilize an organizing program, no issue, you can go through your folders and choose some photos by CTRL+ clicking on the images you wish to use (holding down the CTRL key while clicking) OR command+ clicking (if you are on Mac):.



When all of your images are chosen, press CTRL+C (command+ C on a Mac) to copy (or right click > copy), then right click and choose Develop New Folder, then inside that folder CTRL+V to paste the photos in that folder (or right click > paste.

As soon as all of your pictures are collected, the fun begins!

Picasa is a FREE program by Google that you can download and use to develop easy collages. You can see a post on The Daily Digi everything about beginning and the various features of the program.

I keep all my photos on external harddrives because I have A LOT of them and cannot fit them on my maker. I likewise want to only utilize my device for conserving and running programs, this helps keep it fast. So, after installing (which was remarkably QUICK and EASY-- YAY) I picked for Picasa to just browse My Files,

My Pictures, and Desktop. The reason I did this is because 1) I utilize another program for image organization and don't need all my images arranged in Picasa too 2) It would take method too long. This method, I would be able to add a folder of photos simply develop a collage.

To generate the photos I desired to use, I chose "Import":.



Then, chosen to import from "Folder ...":.



I navigated to the folder where my images were conserved, selected open, then picked Import All at the bottom of the window:.



This is exactly what Picasa appeared like after it was done importing those images:.



In the bottom of the above window, you can see a spot to add a Folder Title, go on and enter a name there. Then, choose "Import All" with the green check mark next to it.

The folder will reveal up in the Library tab in the top left corner.

Click the Develop Collage icon. You can utilize the default settings or play with various things to see what you like. If you are developing a Facebook Cover, you will desire to change the Page Format to Customized and get in the measurements 851 × 315. If you are creating wallpaper, you can use the [16:10] Widescreen Monitor default setting in Page Format OR right click on your desktop (Windows), choose Screen Resolution and see what size you should make your wallpaper.

When you get everything set the method you want, if you are developing a wallpaper, then click on the Desktop Background and it will save the collage to your harddrive in addition to conserve it as your wallpaper. If you are producing a Facebook cover, then click Export and save. Here's exactly what my wallpaper appeared like when I was done:.



I LOVE it! So QUICK and so SIMPLE! Numerous magic memories captured with individuals I love, that I can take pleasure in every single day on my computer How To Make A Collage Of Pictures On Facebook!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel