-->

How Do You View Videos On Facebook Mobile

In this short article, we will reveal you on How Do You View Videos On Facebook Mobile with these 3 basic suggestions!

Last time when I had to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the videos were no place to be discovered.



I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Well, I examine it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android smartphone?

The answer is, I do not know. Actually!

But I have actually done a mini research and I find people grumbling the exact same concern as me. I have found that Facebook group does not care about these complains so exactly what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 solutions or 3 tips to see Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How Do You View Videos On Facebook Mobile


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's begin first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded videos.



5. You can likewise utilize this to search videos of your pal. Simply input "

Idea 2: Using Internet browser

In this approach, you can try any internet browser but I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a bit and you will discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all your uploaded videos along with the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Develop your very own Video album.

This last pointer will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to pictures utilizing Facebook app. No more searches!

Just produce your own video album then submit all your future videos there. Seriously! I already attempted it and it worked.

Into you!
With all of this 3 ideas, you need to have the ability to find your old and new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all the grumbles, Facebook should repair this problem immediately. Why is it tough for them to fix this anyhow?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel