-->

How Do I View Videos On Facebook

In this post, we will reveal you on How Do I View Videos On Facebook with these 3 simple suggestions!

Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be discovered.



I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android mobile phone?

The response is, I have no idea. Really!

But I have actually done a mini research and I discover people complaining the same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not appreciate these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually found 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to view Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

How Do I View Videos On Facebook


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's start first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded videos.



5. You can likewise use this to browse videos of your friend. Simply input "

Idea 2: Using Internet browser

In this method, you can attempt any browser however I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a bit and you will discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Produce your very own Video album.

This last pointer will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to pictures using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just create your own video album then upload all your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it and it worked.

Into you!
With all of this 3 tips, you need to be able to find your old and brand-new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all the complains, Facebook should fix this issue right away. Why is it hard for them to fix this anyway?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel