-->

Find Videos On Facebook App

In this post, we will show you on Find Videos On Facebook App with these 3 easy pointers!

Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be found.



I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Well, I check it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I view it on Facebook app utilizing Android mobile phone?

The answer is, I do not know. Actually!

However I have done a small research study and I discover individuals grumbling the same problem as me. I have found that Facebook group does not appreciate these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually found 3 options or 3 pointers to view Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

Find Videos On Facebook App


Idea 1: Utilizing Facebook App

Let's start initially using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will discover your uploaded videos.



5. You can also use this to search videos of your friend. Simply input "

Idea 2: Utilizing Internet browser

In this technique, you can try any internet browser but I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.



3. Scroll down a bit and you will discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will find all your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?



Idea 3: Produce your own Video album.

This last tip will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to images using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just develop your very own video album then upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.

Into you!
With all this 3 suggestions, you ought to have the ability to find your old and new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all of the complains, Facebook ought to fix this concern immediately. Why is it tough for them to repair this anyhow?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel